We are looking for an (apprentice) electrician with a little experience in shipping.
The work takes place both in the workshop and on location.
Our customers are independent inland shipping entrepreneurs and shipping companies consisting of dry cargo, towing/pushing, tank, and passenger ships that are mostly active on all European rivers.
- In your initial period you will be trained internally by one of our experienced electricians.
- You will maintain and repair various installations while working on board ships on location, in our harbor or at our workshop.
- When you have extensive knowledge and experience you will occasionally work abroad.
- Education: service and maintenance installations and systems electrician
- English and German language and reading is not a problem for you
- Good and independent working, furthermore you are creative and flexible and have a customer-oriented attitude;
- Working on location and occasionally abroad is no problem for you.
- No 8 to 5 mentality
- You are in possession of a drivers license B E
- You like to roll up your sleeves
Terms of employment
- Excellent primary and secondary conditions;
- Personal career guidance;
- Pleasant working atmosphere within a healthy organization;
- Possibility to follow training and/or courses.
Please respond by e-mail to Andere.Wenting@markerink.nl